Hi guys Happy New Year!! I have missed y’all so much! So this long break was so not on purpose! I did take a break during the holidays to spend time with my family but then I got hit with an awful virus, it took us all down including Sebastian. So the first thing I did was clean and disinfect our entire house! In this video I’m sharing with you how to disinfect your house after being sick, hopefully it’s helpful!
Please give the video a THUMBS UP if you enjoyed it!
I’m so happy to be healthy and back to filming! Let me know if you have any video requests for the new year!
Seen in video
Sofa is Ventura extra deep from ZGallerie
full length mirror (similar)
white faux marble tulip table
DIY Disinfecting spray
1 part water
1 part white vinegar
1/2 part rubbing alcohol
Few drops of dawn soap
20 drops of essential oil of your choice
Cleaning & Disinfecting Tips for your home after being sick
1. Wash and disinfect all blankets and bedsheets by washing in hot water.
2. Disinfect all toys by spraying them down with a DIY disinfecting solution, then you can wipe it down with a wet cloth right after it dries.
3. Wipe down all door knobs and handles and any surface that gets touch frequently with disinfecting wipes
4. Disinfect all remote controls and phones.
5. Disinfect the floors with a steam mop or you can also use the DIY solution.
6. Use fresh flowers or fresh plants to disinfect the air.
Watch My Last 2 Videos
Brunch Ideas! Breakfast Casserole – MissLizHeart
Late Night Kitchen & Pantry Organization – Cleaning For The Holidays! MissLizHeart
Seen In This Video
❤ Where I get my cleaning supplies from!
❤ Jouer Cosmetics – Enter ‘Liz15’ at checkout to receive 15% your entire purchase
Follow me on Instagram:
What I use to film my video & take my Instagram Photos:
Thank you for watching! My sisters and mom watch my videos and, just like you, they rely on my opinion. I would never recommend a product that I don’t use AND love, it would be like giving a bad recommendation to my own family! Some links are affiliated through a third party (usually those beginning with rstyle.me) and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them.