Bounce into the bath or shower with these fanciful, fragrant, essential oil-infused DIY YL bath jellies! Our simple recipe and customized fragrance blends will add some jiggly joy to your shower, bath, or hand-washing routine. Your kids’ bath has never been more fun.
Made with essential oils and your favorite basic soap (we loved using Young Living’s Bath and Shower Gel base ( add some jiggly fun to your washing experience.
• Natural coloring
• An essential oil blend from our 5 splashy summer ideas below
• Silicone molds
• 1 teaspoon unsweetened, unflavored gelatin
• ¾ cup distilled water
• ½ cup unscented liquid soap
• Isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle
1. Mix the water and gelatin in a heat-safe bowl or pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add the liquid soap and stir until incorporated.
3. Add 1-2 drops of natural coloring.
4. Add 10-12 drops of essential oil. Try one of our cheerful blend ideas below!
5. Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
6. If bubbles form on the top of the liquid, spray with isopropyl alcohol to smooth the surface.
7. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
8. Add water and lather up!
9. Store jellies in the refrigerator when not in use to prevent them from melting and losing their shape.
For more ideas and blend suggestions, check out the blog! www.YoungLiving.com/blog