Did you know?
Oregano is a powerful and potent essential oil that packs a punch. It is very helpful at handling internal bugs and you don’t build up a resistance to it like with synthetic options.
Some common uses of doTERRA essential oil:
You can use this oil aromatically (breathing it in), topically (if you can point to it, you can put it there, just make sure to dilute!), and internally (veggie capsule is best)
The main benefits of oil includes:
– Protects from environmental and seasonal threats
– Supports a healthy immune system
– Flavors food dishes
How to use oil:
– Add 2 drops with fractionated coconut oil and apply to bottoms of feet for a natural defense
– Place 3-4 drops in veggie capsule for immune support or monthly GI health regimen.
– Add 1-2 drops in place of 1-2 ts sp of ground oregano herb in savory dishes like pasta sauces and soups.
Oregano essential oil is a strong, resolving, and powerful oil that is jam packed with health benefits. Oregano oil blends well with thyme, basil, and clove.
Learn more at…
Connect with me on instagram at…
Search #essentialoilsme on facebook for more pictures!
***For business inquiries***
This video has been approved by doTERRA compliance