*** Buy your Unrefined Shea Butter here:
How to Make Whipped Shea Butter
Shea Butter has many benefits. It is loaded in Vitamins A, E and F and is used as a moisturizer to treat dry skin, acne, stretch marks, wrinkles, eczema and many more skin condition. It is also an excellent treatment for dry scalp and it restores luster to damaged hair. Whipped Shea Butter can be an all-in-one solution to have wonderful skin and hair.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL –
DIY BATH BOMBS –
DIY BATH MELTS –
FREE eBook OF SKIN CARE RECIPES –
DIY SPARKLING LIP BALM RECIPE –
DIY WHIPPED BODY BUTTER –
DIY LOTION BARS –
DIY ANTI AGING CREAM –
HOW TO USE SHEA BUTTER TO DE-FRIZZ HAIR –
HOW TO MAKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER –
FACEBOOK – facebook.com/bettersheabutter
INSTAGRAM – instagram.com/bettersheabutter
PINTEREST – pinterest.com/bettershea
• 8oz. Raw Shea Butter. Make sure it is unrefined and fresh, and you can choose either ivory shea butter or yellow shea butter depending on your personal preference.
• 3 oz. Jojoba Oil
• 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E Oil
• 10 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil*
• 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil*
*Feel free to substitute the Lemongrass and Lavender Oils with any other of your choice. You can also regulate the fragrance by adding more or less Essential oil drops.
• Using a double boiler, slowly melt the Shea Butter. Please do not use a microwave as heating up shea butter too quickly strips it from some of its qualities. Plus microwaves are going out of style and defeat the whole organic experience that your Raw Shea Butter will provide.
• When the shea butter is soft enough to stir, add the Jojoba Oil and the Vitamin E Oil and keep stirring until they are mixed well.
• Now here is the trick to get a great whip effect: you need to place your mixture in the fridge for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until there the top and sides of the mix start to solidify.
• Take it out of the fridge and whip it with an electric mixer set on high for at least 5minutes, or until the texture is close to whipping cream. The difference between edible whipping cream and whipped Shea butter is that the edible kind is very much lighter, whereas our cosmetic whipped body butter is heavier and denser.
• When all this is done, you can fold in your choice of Essential Oil or Oils if you chose more than one.
• Put your Whipped Shea Butter into glass, air-tight containers and store it in a cool place.
raw shea butter, shea butter, raw African shea butter, whip shea butter, how to whip shea butter, all natural cosmetics, nature’s shea butter, body butter, unrefined shea butter, better shea butter, best shea butter