How To Treat Cold at Home – DIY Essential Oil Blend For KIDS!
1.WINTER ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS FOR YOUR HOME:
2. How To Prevent Cold and Flu:
In today’s video I want to share essential oil blend for kids that helps to fight common colds such as sore throat, stuffed nose and cough.
This blend is antibacterial, antiviral ,helps to ease the cough, clean the sinuses, relieve the headache, strengthens the immune system, as well as increases the body’s resistance to infections.
DIY Essential Oil Blend For KIDS :
Small dark glass bottle
10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
5 drops of lavender essential oil
5 drops of tea tree essential oil
5 drops of sweet orange ess oil
5 drops of chamomile ess oil
Eucaliptus essential oil:
Lavender essential oil:
Tea tree essential oil:
There are almost no contraindications to the use of essential oils – only individual intolerance.
1. Choose only 100% natural essential oils.
2. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
3. If your child is prone to allergic reactions to use essential oils, beware with extreme caution.
4. Store essential oils and preparations with them out of the reach of children.
5. To avoid burns, citrus essential oils should be applied to the baby’s skin at least 8 hours before exposure to the sun.
6. Do not apply diluted essential oil directly to the baby’s skin.
7. When carrying out treatment procedures with essential oils, do not leave the baby alone.
If you are not sure if you can use the essential oils for your child always ask your doctor!
SUBSCRIBE to MY CHANNEL:
This video is not sponsored. It Contains affiliate links