It’s summertime and you know what that means: glorious weather, fireworks, soft summer nights, and family and neighborhood parties. Here’s a perfect addition to your summer fruit salad ideas and 4th of July desserts recipe list. This easy fresh fruit salad has only five steps to prepare and is bursting with flavor. It’s a fantastic addition to any barbecue. And with its bold red, white, and blue colors, it’s sure to add some flair to your 4th of July celebrations.
16 ounces strawberries, washed and cut
1 pint red raspberries
1 pint blackberries
1 pint blueberries
4 bananas, sliced in thick chunks
¼ cup Young Living Blue Agave Natural Sweetener
2 tablespoons hot water
4 drops Lime Vitality™ essential oil
2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
1. Spray fruit with Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Spray, then rinse with water.
2. Cut all fruit and combine in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix the Blue Agave, hot water, and oils until thoroughly mixed.
4. Drizzle the agave oil glaze over the fruit and stir together until all the fruit is coated equally.
5. Enjoy one of your new favorite easy summer dessert recipes!
For more glimpses into the fun, excitement, and connection that being a Young Living member brings, subscribe to see more videos like this!
Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils, and the next events that you can be a part of!