Is it really good for you? Can I eat too much peanut butter? Can it help you lose weight? We’re talking all that and more!
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 13 Best Breakfast Foods To Help You Lose Weight Naturally –
WATCH 🎥: 13 Foods Diabetics Should Be Eating –
#PeanutButterBenefits #PeanutButterHealthBenefits #Bestie
1. It’s A Popular Source Of Protein: 00:51
2. Help With Weight Loss: 02:04
3. A Good Choice For Those With Diabetes: 03:26
4. Great for your Heart: 04:38
5. Rich in Antioxidants: 05:19
6. Peanut Butter Is Full of Great Stuff: 05:51
7. Can Decrease the Risk of Breast Cancer: 06:27
8. Ok, those are all pretty great health benefits but how do you pick the right peanut butter?: 07:01
9. How can I incorporate More Peanut Butter Into My Healthy Diet?: 07:29
1. It’s A Popular Source Of Protein
You’ve heard us talk about protein before on this channel but basically you need protein for virtually every body part and tissue in your body. It’s a key part of any diet and peanuts are just one of the many plant based sources.
2. Help With Weight Loss
Peanut butter can help you feel fuller for a long time, which is great when it comes to losing weight. In a 2018 study that compared diet and lifestyle data for over 370 thousand people it was found that eating peanuts (and other types of nuts) could reduce the risk of being overweight or obese.
3. A Good Choice For Those With Diabetes
Because Peanut butter (remember the kind with no added sugar, salt or oils) is a low carb food that has fiber, protein and a good amount of fat it won’t spike your glucose levels and can be a healthy choice for those with diabetes.
4. Great For Your Heart
Show your heart a little love and give it some peanut butter! Research shows that eating nuts has many health benefits and can reduce your risk of heart disease. Peanut butter is a good source of vitamin E which can be hard to get in a regular diet.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: i